Tours of Niagara Falls

Niagara Falls – one of the wonders of the world and also the “Honeymoon Capital” has much more to offer other than the mighty falls.

All visitors to Canada must be aware of the requirements for entering Canada.

Entering Canada: Native born U.S. citizens must carry identification papers showing their citizenship such as birth certificate, visa or passport. In addition to these forms, picture ID such as driver’s license is recommended. Proof of residence may also be required. Naturalized U.S. citizens should carry a naturalization certificate or some other evidence of citizenship. Legal, permanent residents of the United States who are not U.S. citizens are advised to carry their Alien Registration Receipt Card (U.S. form I-151 or form I-551) Persons under 18 years of age who are not accompanied by a parent or guardian should bring a notarized letter from a parent or guardian giving them permission to travel to Canada. Or if only one parent is traveling with the child, they must possess a notarized letter from the other parent giving permission. All persons other than U.S. citizens or legal, permanent residents of the United States require valid passport or an acceptable travel document. Free hotel pick-up from major Toronto hotels or at the Metropolitan Toronto Coach Terminal at Bay and Dundas Streets. Prices are shown in CAN dollars; all taxes and fees are included in the price of this tour. Please reserve online, or call us toll-free at 416-679-8294.